Hello Magical layout - America Crafts DT


Hello everyone! I am so excited to share with you my very first project as an American Craft design team member. It’s a dream come true for me!
Today I’m sharing a layout with you that in a summary incorporates some of my favorite techniques and design ideas when scrapbooking. To create this layout today I used the totally amazing Dear Lizzy Star Glazer collection! This collection is so sweet and beautiful, fits many themes and is very easy to mix and match the embellishments with the papers.


I was immediately drawn to the paintable large chipboard words.  I thought it could be make a really interesting title or design element for this page, but wasn’t sure how best I could use it. I painted one of them in rainbow, another in ombre shade. Both of them was really pretty, I ended up by choosing the ’adventure’ word. I trimmed two patterned paper, adhered them to a white card stock and arranged my title to the meeting line. There are lots of adorable floral pattern paper in this collection, I couldn’t resist to fussy cut some tiny flowers and adhere them among the letters of the chipboard word.



At this stage of the process I decided to rotate my page with 90 degrees and continue my design in both direction! I never done this before, this layout is perfect in both direction, you just have to rotate! So fun! I adhered two pieces of washi tape diagonally to the title, and arranged my photo to the meeting point.  And how cute are the colorful shooting star stickers in this collection? I placed one of them next to my photo with some ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers.. For adding more interest to my page, I added my journaling and stamped with the roller stamp in both direction.



Thank for stopping by today! I hope I’ve inspired you today to get creative and make something pretty with Star Glazer collection!
Supplies: Star Glazer – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper Woodland Wonder (343421 ) , 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Dream (343409) 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper Little Things (343419 ), Shooting Stars with Glitter Accents (343437 ), Chipboard Words (343432 ), Ephemera with Foil Accents (343431 ), Stamp and Notepad Set (343438 ), Washi Tape - Copper Foil (343433 ), Thickers - Phrase - Copper Foil (-343428)






No comments:

Post a Comment