Back to shcool layout | HIP KIT CLUB


I'm back with you today with a new layout using the lovely Hip Kit Club August Kits.
Summer was gone, and I wanted to document my kids’ first school day! I was so glad to see that they enjoyed the new adventures!
I started by choosing the ‘Sweets’ paper from the Maggie Holmes Carousel collection as my background and added a coat with white acrylic paint. Dropped watercolor around the page, and let it dry.


I planned to go BIG with my title, it definitely gives a very interesting outcome to my creations. I edited a cut file with outlined letters and cut it out from white card stock. I started backing the letters using different patterned papers. For adding dimension to my page, I adhered the title with foam tape.


I placed my photo above the title and started embellishing. I love the pretty flags from the card stock sheet and just can not resist to use them on my layout! Somehow they reminded me of the classroom decoration, so I arranged them next to the photo. Completed my page with pretty HKC exclusive wood buttons, Maggie Holmes Carousel stickers and ephemera pieces from the August embellishment kit. I added my journaling to one of them under my photo.


This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try with your Kits! Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment