Snowflakes - Hip Kit Club



Hey there, everyone! I was up on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday with a fun layout used the 2016 November Hip Kits. We had some beautiful snowy day around Christmas, so we put on snow boots and went for a walk to this amazing Winter Wonderland.



 For this page I trimmed Crate Paper, Inc. patterned paper and HKC exclusive paper and used them as a background, than created clusters to both sides of my picture. 


I love creating unique embellishments, for do this I used gold glitterglue and some fussy cut tree and created a little winter forrest to the right side of my layout. On the left side I spiced up the cute crate Paper Winter Jar with gold thread, Pinkfresh Studio sticker and some sequins. 


I added a little snow fall to the bottom of my page using the lovely colorfuls snowflakes HKC exclusive die cuts. This was a lot of fun to create! 
 

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday, Happy New Year! BEA



No comments:

Post a Comment