Playing with a floral cut file - AUGUST


Do you like to challenge your creativity? 

I love playing with cut files, the possibilities are endless for using them on my scrapbook projects! 

I drew a cut file and created three different projects with it!


On the first layout I used watercolor paint for coloring the cut file. This is a so easy way to create colorful embellishments. 


I duplicated, resized, turned  and moved the flowers and branches several times, gathered them into a triangle form, then merged it. In this way I got a kind of 'flower-lace' cut file, it draws a beautiful pattern on a white background. I like using pearl paper for cutting detailed cut files, it doesn't crash and it has a beautiful shine. 
My beautiful sister is in the picture on her big day. 


My next projects are two cards. I backed the floral cut files with similar colored but darker shade patterned papers. Finally spiced up my cards with a little gold and silver foil.


One more TIP:
Flower garland is perfect decoration for a party or little girls' room definitely.
And it made of using the same cut file too :)



I improved a little bit the cut files I used on my layouts, just love these roses <3 You can download the floral cut files (named Katharina) in studio3 file or in png form, just click on the links! Enjoy!
If you like to create with this floral-wrath, here is downloadable in studio3 file or png form too.


These cut files was inspired by these beautiful flowers called Katharina <3 <3



XO Bea


3 comments:

  1. Розы волшебные!! Спасибо вам большое за шаблоны!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful cut file. I'm hoping I can down load it and try it out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the roses with the white on white!

    ReplyDelete